Account Coordinator – Delano Games – Battle Creek
The Account Coordinator will aid in the day to day management and support of our tabletop game industry accounts. As the Account Coordinator you will work with the Account Managers to execute client requests related to print jobs, inventory management and fulfillment using EPI technology suite (OrderFlex, E-32) as well as Microsoft Office programs. In addition, this person will support and research customer and production related inquiries, and process billing.
Because this position allows you access to key business information and Intellectual Property prior to public release, confidentiality, tact, sensitivity, and professionalism are essential ingredients of your performance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
General and Administrative
- Comply with all OSHA safety requirements.
- Follow policy, system and procedures outlined in company manuals.
- Participate as a key team player by supporting operations as needed.
- Learn and understand all internal work processes, including divisional differences.
Learn and develop an understanding of print layouts and general equipment constraints.
Generate and create job jackets for each component in a project.
Initiating the order process on some goods and or services with vendors.
Assisting in proof review, scheduling/timeline, and initiating into production.
- Day to day fulfillment – working with our clients to process and track any shipping requests of their product.
- Backorder communication and management.
- Working with a fulfillment counterpart to create new items in inventory control system.
- Billing — Generating invoices based on the amount of product produced and monthly fulfillment needs.
- Reporting — Support internal and external reporting requests.
- Project management — Coordinate projects working with multiple plants to execute an order.
- Experience in project management and an office environment.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Excellent command of the English language in both written and oral forms.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products and e-mail.
- Confidence and assertiveness.
- Appearance must be neat.
- Work style should be organized and analytical.
- At least 1-2 years in a print and or manufacturing industry.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and determine priority.
- Positive and upbeat behavior and be able to work well in diverse team environment.
- Solutions oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Sitting for prolonged periods of time – potentially up to 8 hours per day.
- Appearance at all times must represent the company image.
- Occasional lifting of 15 or more lbs.
- Work area may have fluorescent lighting and air conditioning.
- Fast-paced environment: subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity.
Okay Additional Duties: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. You will be expected to follow any other job-related instructions, and to perform, other job-related duties as requested by your supervisor.
Please submit resume to Lori Pedersen at: email@example.com